Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Makers?.......

gotan

New in Town
Johnnysan said:
Just saw a T&W in the JJ Catalog that I really like he look of. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the brand and you are the first person whom I can recall mentioning them. What can you tell us about the quality of this hat for the price? Thanks in advance and welcome! :)

Unfortunately I am not qualified to answer your question being new to the world of fedoras . However , I can tell you the following.
I bought the hat for it's looks . I tried on better quality hats in the shop , but this one looked best on me.
I was told by the sales clerk at J.J. Hat Center that Tomaz-Wlliamson is private labeled by Biltmore for the shop and is a machine blocked hat.
Doing a net search , I've seen the Biltmore Stingy for a lot less than the $150 I paid , but the sales clerk who assisted me , and the Shop , are all about customer service and a class act ; I think I'm entitled to free cleanings for the life of the hat , and it was fitted for me. Plus , I was able to try on a lot of different styles and brands before selecting the T-W (Biltmore) Stingy.

I already got Fedora fever after one purchase and now have my eye on the Lagomarsino "New York" ( very stingy brim ,3.5cm) that I saw in the Lagomarsino catalog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats