Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Redwood & Ross DeerSkin Jacket 40R

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Butternut Vintage Redwood & Ross Deerskin Jacket. This is not a cheep thin deerskin jacket, it is very soft, has nice shoulders and piping along the end of the sleeves, collar, and back, trim. Fully lined. Butternut color. Very clean no rips or tears. It does have a mark on the collar, it is not really a worn wear mark, just a slight rub to the actual surface finish of the leather itself. I had my cobbler take a look and it is fine. This jacket was custom made, in the 1950's. It is a size 40R, and fits a bit snug on me, I wear a 42R. $150.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. Get your Roy Rogers on and buy this gem! It is a nice warm jacket. Don't be shy you can buy this it is nice!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It is near Christmas now...so...why not buy this? Lowering price to merely $90.00 shipped. You really know to even find a deerskin leather that is not a thin junky jacket would cost you a ton.....this is the real deal here, nice thick soft leather, they don't make a jacket like this any more.....this is a low price, I can hear Ol' Roy rolling over in his grave now.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you kind sir for the comment, yes it is nice, I would keep it if I was to plan on going on a diet and losing twenty pounds...but...not gonna happen. I love food far too much! Weeeee haaaw...this is a nice warm jacket, too! Nice for this winter weather we are all facing...(except those on the islands or in Sunny California/Florida).....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This is really such a nice leather.....(vintage, custom made....not some wilson's leather from the mall) and this is really vintage.....buy a piece of the past........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo