Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Shirt with Undercurve

Flying Scotsman

One of the Regulars
For the folks in SoCal...several times a year, Carroll & Co. in Beverly Hills has custom shirting events, and they have what to my untrained eye looks like a very large selection of collar and cuff styles. I've been getting my shirts there for a few years (started on advice from a buddy) and have been very pleased.

I've just started messing around with different collar styles, and was a bit bewildered by all the options. :)

StanleyVanBuren

Dagwood said:
I'm sure that Freddy would have no problem adding darts if you would like a more slim-look.

I don't think I'd want darts; just a slimmer cut. I have a shirt that fits, I think, extremely well -- I'll try to snap some photos once I get home to show you what I'm talking about.

I do have a couple shirts with darts, but it's a look that is pushing it a little bit, in my opinion. Borderline feminine. But maybe that's just my take from seeing so many blouses with this feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart