Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Customized Noble House Jacket

Bix B.

New in Town
I went with this jacket
http://www.noble-house.eu/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/91/language/en
to a tailor and got the body shortened (the main zipper had to be altered completely, of course). I am quite happy with the outcome as the leather (medium HH) is of better quality than probably expected by many and feels good.
The former "Luftwaffe"-appeal is gone for a more "Suburban"-lookalike now:
jack1.jpg

jack.jpg

Bix B.

New in Town
Hi Toomuchcoffee, thanks.
I used a coathanger as a rough scale: it`s weight is approx. like 2 Liters of water (ca. 2 Kg)

too much coffee

Practically Family
Thanks....................keep us updated as you break it in in regards to grain appearance, softening and how it will drape. Noble House looks like a quality manufacturer to be considered along with Aero, Lost Worlds, GW, Eastman and others.

Wear it in good health!

Best regards, coffee

Bix B.

New in Town
Thanks, well ... I don`t think NH can equal the quality of the manufactureres you named. The new stitching of the tailor looks far better than the original one. Also the lining isn`t comparable. I just think the leather is good and for the lower price it`s ok. For those who go praying in the "Aero church" it is for sure blasphemy ...

Metatron

One Too Many
Nice result! Kind of strange though that in the company photo the jacket ends under the model's belt, and in yours it ends under your belt after the alteration?
Was the tailor unable to reattach the belt/buckle, or was that your own intention? It still looks better than the original photos you posted, buckle or no buckle.

Looks nice. My church is non-denominational comprised of expensive and lower-end (in comparison) makes. No need to go there. The jackets speak for themselves, and this one looks nice.

Bix B.

New in Town
Metatron, I have long arms. It was my intenton to get a more simple form. I like to wear the jacket open and the heavy buckle swinging was something I didn`t like.
Butte, I still have thoughts of a denominational change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80