Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

MissMeraRose

New in Town
One of my favorite pairs of vintage-inspired shoes is from wantedshoes.com. (This particular pair also comes in black and tan!)
scroll-red.jpg

They actually have quite a few vintage-y shoes, if you want to take a look.

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
unrequited shoe lust

Dear me. I just went peeking through the older posts in this thread and came across these beauties. Oh, how I wish I hadn't. I have a thing for green shoes and these ones are kind of dream shoes for me. If only I had seen this a couple of months ago. Now I desperately want them and of course can't find them anywhere.

If anybody out there has a pair in a 7, I will give you my first born in exchange. lol Maybe I will get lucky and find a pair on ebay...
*sigh*

texasgirl said:
Whoever posted the 6pm site, it's really getting me in trouble ;)

I just ordered both of these:
3832-301597-p.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Might not be adequately vintage for some, but I thought these were great, because they're actually a nice, non-trashy leopard heel. Dexter for Payless! $24.99.
074812_4_490x490.jpg

texasgirl

One Too Many
kymeratale said:
Dear me. I just went peeking through the older posts in this thread and came across these beauties. Oh, how I wish I hadn't. I have a thing for green shoes and these ones are kind of dream shoes for me. If only I had seen this a couple of months ago. Now I desperately want them and of course can't find them anywhere.

If anybody out there has a pair in a 7, I will give you my first born in exchange. lol Maybe I will get lucky and find a pair on ebay...
*sigh*

Whoever posted the 6pm site, it's really getting me in trouble ;)

I just ordered both of these:
3832-301597-p.jpg

kymeratale said:
I still haven't worn mine. I am having trouble finding anything that looks right with them. I'd sell you mine, but you'd have to sqeeze into them- they are a 6.

ruby_racer

New in Town
Berlin said:
Oh this thread is way no good for my wallet.
I'm have a big big shoe obsession (especially for heels).
But it irritates me that there are so few vintage shoes in Holland to buy.
I want wedgies for so long, but nowhere where I can find them.

But ohwell..maybe it's me searching not good enough since I have troubles finding a hair rat :eek:

I love these;

vintage-dress-shoes.jpg

corazongnlegsm.gif

il_430xN_76469492.jpg

I love the green sandals!! Where are they from?

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Two minds with but a single thought

Laura Chase said:
Has anyone found some nice vintage-esque (fur-topped, perhaps?) boots this year?

I have been busy trawling online to find that very same, fake-fur-topped ankle boots, the cuffed kind, not too high a heel...the closest (and of course, the dearest) being La Canadienne Evitta, but still not precisely IT...frustration!

I did find a cutie at a good price - Not Rated Yankee Doodle Bootie - but not a winter boot, or a low enough heel for me. Bah!

Sorry I've not included links/photos; I've not gotten 'round to figuring out how to do that yet.

So, winter footwear suggestions most welcome!

Miss Jess

Familiar Face
I LOOOOVE 6pm.com - so many beautiful shoes, it hurts.

I'm on the hunt right now for a pair of brown spectator loafers, men's style but feminine... anybody have any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran