Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

SayCici

Practically Family
Inky said:
of course they did - wizard of oz , 1939!! those are fabulous -where are they from??

shoes and sparkle - if they sold them filled with chocolate they'd be perfect!!
Hahaha! I totally forgot about that! They're from Forever21 of all places. ;)

Inky

One Too Many
Miss Jess said:
I LOOOOVE 6pm.com - so many beautiful shoes, it hurts.

I'm on the hunt right now for a pair of brown spectator loafers, men's style but feminine... anybody have any suggestions?

mmmm, i love shoe hunts! remix has a brown and white penny loafer in their men's section but i'd wear them:

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/pennyloaf.html

and the two-tone lace up buck is pretty cool

http://www.remixvintageshoes.com/sporty2toneb.html

recently Blondie got a pair of vintage men's golf shoes that she removed the spikes from and they were just like the lace up bucks - i don't have a picture and sadly she's away from her computer for a bit but I think Lauren did the same thing so perhaps she can help too.

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
I love the two-tone bucks. I really want these, which are sort of a cross between those two-tones and a sneaker, but I can't find my size.

2249-127295-3.jpg

hmmm, can't get the image to show up...

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
Love!

SayCici said:
Hahaha! I totally forgot about that! They're from Forever21 of all places. ;)

These shoes are awesome! I'm not shocked that Forever21 has something like that. I got my first vintage looking dress there and I wear it to a Canteen Dance we do at work and all the women that lived that era are obsessed with it because "they had one just like it."

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I tried, but ended up only with the white and purple, as they were the only ones in my size. Now, I need to make a dress that will match.

Coopsgirl

New in Town
I've been looking for a pair of black and white spectator shoes and I finally found a pair. I got these $80 Steve Madden shoes for $18 and some change at Ross this weekend.

DSCF0768.jpg

I really wanted a pair with heels but I can't wear anything over 2" without pain ;) and it seems that all the heeled ones I've found are 3" at least. These are very cute though and at such a bargain I couldn't pass them up.

crwritt

One Too Many
pinkshoes said:
Oohh, I just bought these in the "earth/taupe" color from amazon. I also bought the Remix Picasso in black from there. :) Rockin the amazon sales!!

Since I can't resist a bargain, and had to try these on, I just ordered the green and taupe ones, and the black and white. Hope thry're both cute and comfy!

jsands

New in Town
Ebay find

These are my first pair of vintagy shoes! I just got these in the mail from an ebay auction I won. They're comfy, despite how tall they are. I love them.

17472_1212266705343_1189047841_30542775_7027548_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24