Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
For J.D. Hunt, this is from 1941 Sears Catalog
Document17.jpg

I may have just drooled on my keyboard... classy huh??!! I would love to have any of those shoes...

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
I've just come across these at Clarks
http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/product-is-20347980

These babies will be mine come next paycheck. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the light bit is actually cream, not white, and with a patent finish. The quality looks pretty good up close, as well.

There's also a cute looking pair of penny loafers on there at the moment.
http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/product-is-20346706

I was wondering how the penny normally was able to stay put under the flap - anyone know? This pair is unstitched on both sides of the flap, so it seems like a penny would ease its way out (sad perhaps, but if I get a pair of pennyloafers, I'd like to keep pennies in them!).

You may be pleasantly surprised that the penny won't move. It looks like quality, soft leather and the penny shouldn't move.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Just acquired those spectators this morning :D - probably getting the penny loafers next time 'round...you're right, they really are pleasantly soft and seem to be comfortable.

Miss Elisabeth

New in Town
I was so disappointed that they didn't have those shoes in my size at the local store. I got another pair - classic black Born pumps - instead. Ahh well. Life goes on! And I trash shoes fast enough that I'll have another chance at a nice pair in a year or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner