Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

JupitersDarling

One of the Regulars
Remember those delicious Salvador Sapena pumps from way back in the thread? They're on sale at piperlime. Still pricy at about $230 but that's better than the near-$400 tag they used to be at, no?
pl514262-01p01v01.jpg

pl514277-00p01v01.jpg

These kenzies shoes are also very cute and just $60.
pl471665-02p01v01.jpg

kerry

One of the Regulars
JupitersDarling said:
Remember those delicious Salvador Sapena pumps from way back in the thread? They're on sale at piperlime. Still pricy at about $230 but that's better than the near-$400 tag they used to be at, no?
pl514262-01p01v01.jpg

pl514277-00p01v01.jpg

These kenzies shoes are also very cute and just $60.
pl471665-02p01v01.jpg
Oh, I love the navy and white ones! A bit out of my price range though.:)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
"New Aerosoles for Fall!!!"

They have colors other than black under $89! Hallelujah!

DEMIFINALIST_THUMB.jpg

Love the heel, nice and chunky

GINGERBREAD_THUMB.jpg

Adorable

ROMEO_THUMB.jpg

I want these in every color they make them in--I'm in love.

Miss Welsh

New in Town
Seeking ladies wearing shoe size 4 1/2-5!!

OK...so I have cinderella feet. I wear vintage shoe size between 4 1/2-5, but I'm very wide like a "D". Since this size is so hard to come by, I've purchased everything that comes close via ebay.

Now...I have a huge bag of vintage shoes of this range that do not fit me, because they are too narrow, or slightly too long!!

So...if any of you ladies have small feet like me but more narrow than me, we need to meet!!

I'll selling these shoes at cost...and if you buy more than 1 pair, I'm willing to be flexible on the price!!

Let me know if this means you!!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
I love the Tuscany ones. Cuban heel!!

And the studs!--maybe I've been looking in the wrong places but I haven't seen studs on modern shoes under $300 for quite awhile.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Yeah, I wore them to the event lat night. I got them a bit too big, but they have a very 40s feel :) and were pretty comfy considering I never wear heels that tall.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner