Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

leaette

A-List Customer
I have these shoes. Got them off www.qvc.com
these are both very comfy. especially the sandals...didn't even have to break them in. they look MUCH cuter in person! I have the green color, I think I may buy the creme color too. (Like I need another pair of shoes!)
item# A12441
sandals.jpg

these are suedey. i'm wearing these in a wedding this October. Again, they look cuter in person. they have a very cushiony bottom so it's comfy on your foot.
item# A61967
navyshoes.jpg

leaette

A-List Customer
oh while you're on www.qvc.com, do a search for "peep toe". they have other really cute shoes. also search "wedge". also "platform"

very tempting! good thing i have an understanding hubby!

kerry

One of the Regulars
This has probably been asked before but...
Do you think its okay to wear Rugcutters as everyday shoes?, I know they are designed for dance but they look very comfy. I thought if I got a white pair they would go with all my day dresses. :)

Fancy Mouse

Familiar Face
For any ladies in Australia, I'd just thought I'd let you know that in Shoobiz at the moment (and on sale!) there are some vintage inspired oxfords with a higher heel in black leather or brown suede trimmed with black leather, both with black ribbon laces. The heel is quite high, though. There are some flat vaguely vintage looking lace up shoes on sale in black, too. Sadly, in the shop I went to there were none of either style in my size. :(

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I've been finding really cute vintage inspired shoes in high street shops that I normally wouldn't look in such as M&S, Next and Clarks.

I bought these recently from M&S:

41VUEJk1wrL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

I'm thinking of getting these for work:

41nOpULb%2B4L._SX280_SH35_.jpg

I actually bought these and returned them but now I regret it!

41s3X0ko6AL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

I bought these mary janes from Next last week. I'm very tempted to get them in red too :p

385-635-X40s.jpg

I also got some lovely vintage inspired clothes from Next, all in the sale, which I'll post in the 'vintage inspired clothing lines' thread.

These are from the Clarks sale, £50 down to £20. They are probably the most comfortable pair of heels I own:

clarksshoes.jpg

These flat mary janes are from the Office sale, £20 down from £40:

officeshoes.jpg

A girl can never have too many shoes ;)

ScarlettTurner

New in Town
Shoes

Regarding shoes: we went to the thrift store today, and I got the pair of pumps I saw the other day. I didn't buy them then because I didn't know where/when I would wear them - but when we went back, I knew I had to have them. They are awesome.

Sort of high-heeled Mary Janes.

Anyway, I brought them home, and showed them to my daughter (I'd told her about them already), and she went absolutely ape! She liked them so much, I turned around and bought her a pair of very similar Mary Jane pumps from eBay.

I liked them; loved the style and they are so comfortable!

Moderator edit: Giving out ebay hint words is against lounge policy.

texasgirl

One Too Many
I just ordered these new ones from shoes.com. They are Clarks England, which I've never worn before so I hope they are comfy. I'll let ya'll know when I get them.

shoes_iaec1048339.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
texasgirl said:
I just ordered these new ones from shoes.com. They are Clarks England, which I've never worn before so I hope they are comfy. I'll let ya'll know when I get them.

shoes_iaec1048339.jpg

My jaw just dropped. I'm off to order a pair.

olive bleu

One Too Many
oh oh , should NOT have looked at the site NOVELLA:eek:

i Love these boots, too..i looked for boots all last winter, bought nothing, but these now...
1405721.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
olive bleu said:
I Love Clarks shoes..they're always a good investment.

I agree. They're well made, all leather (no man made made linings so your feet can breathe), and last for a long time. They also have nice supportive foot bads that mold to your feet. A godsend for us folks with problem feet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails