Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Viola I found a few links you might be interested in

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=48491&path=|womens%20shoes|womens%20dress|evening|

nice retro styling here
http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=48462&path=|womens%20shoes|womens%20dress|evening|

Idledame

Practically Family
This is a Tara Tango shoe. Super comfortable. www.22tangoshoes.com
diosa-brz-lg.jpg

Dutchess

Familiar Face
waltz

wolkywaltz.jpg

These are my most comfy vintage inspired shoes. The Wolky Waltz in 1920's style. I believe this is a Dutch brand that mainly sells ugly comfort shoes. I own a pair in patent red leather, which looks really cute. Not too crazy about the plastic/manmade heel, but when I know I have to walk a lot, I wear these. They close with velcro!
I'll post my new 4o's style black patent high heeled Clarks oxfords soon.

1*Cool*Kitten

One of the Regulars
New Shoes

Hello Ladies,I've just gotten approval fromMK to join so I'm so excited to meet Y'all!I just got back "up-the-hill" from my shoe shopping & I simply feel I nmust share with you my experience!Having been a ballet/tap dancer,square dancer for the better part of my early life from 6-20+ i apprecate a "good" dance shoe However, for daily life I've been picking up oxfords from various places. I bought two pair from a now defunct store called Mervyn's. JUST this month (Sep'09) I found, in of all places, a pair of Vigoss Oxford heel (the ones like the nun's used to wear) in...are you sitting down?....JCPenny! & they were "ON SALE" {$35} which for me,right now, is a bit steep! BUT...if your going to "dress the part" you simply have to have shoes that are every bit the part!Plus,I don't know if you girls know it or not but go for your shoe shopping in the later afternoon after you've been on your feet or working.Your feet swell (whether noticible or not they have) & you get a better fit!Also,one of the things my folks always told me "IF you take care of your feet,your feet will take care of you!" when your arches fall your back goes south!most of the trouble people have with their backs (believe it or not) it begins with their feet! True story!
Anyway, I stumbled upon the Fedora Lounge by happen chance!I had heard from a client that there is a diet called "the ration diet" (which I had begun about a month ago on my own from online recearch!) someone wrote a book!go figure!so....on the story was a blerb about "the Fedora Lounge!" I was so glad to see all the folks as intrested in the life style as I am! I never knew!I have felt like a fish out of water up here on the desert walking around "dressed" like a "rosie the riviter!" people have taken to calling me "Rosie" or "HotRod" oh well.......if you don't stand for "something" you'll fall for anything![huh] hope y'all will embrace me!thanks ever so!

1*Cool*Kitten

One of the Regulars
OMGosh Snookie!

;)
Snookie said:
Saw these shoes at Target today, pretty nice for the price! Poor man's Remix. Both pairs are available in several colorways.
Merona-Marylynn-Suede-Mary-Pumps
Xhilaration-Saida-T-Strap-Pumps-Brown
;) OOOOH I LIKE THOSE!!!! but ..........I've spent my shoe budget for 3 months!man! lovely but got to go for practicallity right now & up here on the High Desert of CA....We're in for a heck of a winter this year! down below today it was 80's still but up here on the desert it was 72 but the weather is a bit cooler with the wind that blows like a gale force! but those shoes!AWESOME !!!! Good find! how about dancing?walking? WOW! tight find!good on ya!

crwritt

One Too Many
Idledame said:
This is a Tara Tango shoe. Super comfortable. www.22tangoshoes.com
diosa-brz-lg.jpg

I love Tara tango shoes. I have four pair, Celos in metal, Malena in black, red, and burgundy suede. I've really beat up the black ones, they are in the back seat of my car all the time, since they are my first choice for dancing.

MissECP

New in Town
Hi ladies, i got these shoes in Marks and Spencers the other day. A bit pricey (£39) but worth every penny. Super comfy and they're wide fit! I think they have a great vintage look. I have the grey pair but they also come in black too.
MandS.jpg

MandS2.jpg

Emer

One of the Regulars
Don't know if anyone's posted about Sofft Shoes yet. A lot of their pumps are very vintage looking (and quite comfy too I might add). I just bought these for a trip we're taking. They're Victorian inspired. (I also posted these in the Purchases thread).

1034601.jpg

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Snookie said:
Saw these shoes at Target today, pretty nice for the price! Poor man's Remix. Both pairs are available in several colorways.
Merona-Marylynn-Suede-Mary-Pumps
Xhilaration-Saida-T-Strap-Pumps-Brown

Yesterday I went to Target for kitchen bin liners, and came away with kitchen bin liners. Oh, and the $20 Saida t-straps, because they were so adorable and comfy. I'm still groovin' on that little shopping high. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran