Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars

Elpinoine

New in Town
These are cute and basic. They remind me of character shoes but less expensive. Just ordered a pair in black.

http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/am...ebros-_-center-_-search promo&keywords=160043

Thanks for the link to these! I have wide feet and use to have good luck with Valley Lane shoes when Lane Bryant carried them. They no longer carry them, and the ones they carry now don't work for me at all - way too stiff. I'm so glad I found another place that carries a reasonably priced wide width line.

crwritt

One Too Many
Thanks for the link to these! I have wide feet and use to have good luck with Valley Lane shoes when Lane Bryant carried them. They no longer carry them, and the ones they carry now don't work for me at all - way too stiff. I'm so glad I found another place that carries a reasonably priced wide width line.
How about these?http://www.shopnational.com/p/T-Strap-Pumps
8346_main

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
They are indeed; in the mint color, too! They are sooo gorgeous; definitely worth the splurge. The soles even have a floral print, and they're lined in velvet.

I am jealous!! I have loved those shoes forever but keep talking myself out of buying them as they aren't cheap... and people keep telling me I already have too many shoes...

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Update when you've had a chance to wear them :D i'd love to know how they fit.

Unfortunately they were much too big and I had to return them :(
I am usually a solid 9, but as 9.5 was the only size close to that in stock, I decided to try it out-- but alas, I couldn't walk in them without my feet coming out, even with a thick foot pad added! They were so gorgeous in person, though. My mother, who is NOT a shoe person at all, even said they were worthy of display on the bookshelf! Just don't order up a size.

Oh, and Trashy Diva (where I ordered mine) marked them down to $65, if you're a size 7.5! They also have Remixes and other Irregular Choice shoes on major sale right now; definitely worth checking out!

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Just got these today --

BAMshoe.jpg

They're a reproduction of the shoes worn by women Marines in WW2, put out by a re-enactors' outfitter called Vintage Ordnance, and fill a real need for a period-correct pump with a properly-shaped Cuban heel. I got these on eBay for $85 -- and am very pleased. They're leather, with man-made soles, and look to be about the same quality as you get from Re-Mix, at half the price.

ebb

New in Town
I love those shoes. My wife is really into heels. I love seeing her in them. I enjoy buying them for her, which is quite often. I think she likes using them for excuse to get foot massages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy