Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Puzzicato

One Too Many
I've just bought these
JUSTINA_RED_LEA.tif
- they came in black as well, but I cannot resist a red shoe!

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
I have no idea if these have already been listed or mentioned, but Munro American has some 20's and 30's type styles. I own this pair:
1236667-p-2x.jpg

which are here...
they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn

the "Maria" style feels very 20's to me:
1013039-p-2x.jpg

Amie

One of the Regulars
Woo, neat. Love the 3 buckles, but the price is quite steep.

Love the curved heels on the Hush Puppies too.

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
I had a bout with plantar fasciitis myself last year, and these were the *only* shoes I could wear without falling on the floor in pain. They have very solid arch support.[/QUOTE]

thanks so much for the info. I have a few pairs of low heels and I wore one pair to work yesterday and I crippled myself. I think I'm going to need a pair of coquettes too!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
When I buy a pair of shoes I always spray them with raingard protector, whether they're leather or canvas. A shoe store lady told me this helps keep any material clean.
5099831628366.jpg

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
I had a bout with plantar fasciitis myself last year, and these were the *only* shoes I could wear without falling on the floor in pain. They have very solid arch support.

thanks so much for the info. I have a few pairs of low heels and I wore one pair to work yesterday and I crippled myself. I think I'm going to need a pair of coquettes too![/QUOTE]
Tuesday__Next I have been researching and talked with some people at a shoe store that really did know there stuff. Right now I am using a support in my shoes called a tacco to give extra support especially on the arch that seems to be helping. I also invested in a pair of house shoes that have good support so now instead of going barefoot when I get home I immediately put on my house shoes. they aren't the cutest shoes I own but they do help with my heel pain.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
OK, I am not a big fan of Forever 21 for a million reasons... but these are so cute, and just $22!

img-thing

...link...

Also, color me prematurely elderly, but I am in love with all these Amerimark shoes! I spy a very 1930s vibe here. I imagine they're quite comfy as well.

051994.jpg

160413.jpg

051289.jpg

Last edited:

BoPeep

Practically Family
^^^ lol I like the burgundy ones! I've browsed their website too (Amerimark) and then had to remind myself how old I was. But they do have the right look!

D

Deleted member 12480

OK, I'm starting to feel a little annoying for posting so many shoes on here... but here I go, one last time lol :

For all you 1930s girls, take a look at these gorgeous all-leather (including soles! yum!) t-straps. They are made semi-custom to order and just $50.00, plus very authentic looking <3

il_fullxfull.211891234.jpg

Link here.

I had to order these. :')

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
deleteduser, if you do order them, I'd love it if you could report back how you like them! Once I've accumulated a few paychecks this summer I think I'm going to order some.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
^^^ lol I like the burgundy ones! I've browsed their website too (Amerimark) and then had to remind myself how old I was. But they do have the right look!

Slightly off-topic, but Amerimark rules. They also have turbans and demure floral swimcaps for $5.00! I feel so lame browsing their website considering I'm 18, but whatever, some of their stuff is right-on for vintage and cheap to boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy