Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Rosie

One Too Many
051353_beauty.gif

at payless

Nashoba

One Too Many
Holy heaven I am such a ditz!!! I've been running around town trying to find the perfect navy blue shoes at Payless, not sure for what just on a shoe binge right now. It didn't even OCCUR to me that they had a website :eusa_doh: Thank you Rosie, you just rescued me from myself!!!!!
*Off to hunt through Payless.com*

Snookie

Practically Family
I forgot about that company! A (very nice!) friend bought me a pair of brown and white saddle shoes a number of years ago from them. Like the site says, mine ran big, but I put nice insoles in them (as they were a little hard anyway) and they were great! Very sturdy, and nice that they offer different colors.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
A very satisfied Muffy's customer here -- their shoes are priceyish, but they're *extremely* well made. I got a pair of their brown-and-whites a couple years ago and have worn them regularly -- they break in nicely and the soles wear and wear and wear...

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Muffys saddle shoes

I agree with LizzyMaine.
I bought a pair of brown and white saddles two years ago and I have been wearing them regularely. The leather was a bit hard at first but now they are very comfortable and they are very well made. Good quality!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum