Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
Steve Madden is my hero

I'm in love with these:

CHAPP_BONE-

RIBA_TAUPE-

REEDE_BLACK-

I have really great luck at my local DSW; lots of high end shoes (Sofft, Clarks, Steve Madden, etc.) at tremendous prices (I usually pay between $10 to $40 a pair).
If our computer decides that it likes our digital camera again, I'll post pictures. My husband accuses me of calling every shoe I want to bring home "vintage inspired" lol

Well, boo, I just noticed that the pics didn't load. Well, if you go to the Steve Madden website, the styles are the "Reede", the "Riba" and the "Chapp"

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Look what I found at JC Penny. They also come in black and green. I wish I could afford them right now.
0900631b813e1a2dM.tif

Miss Dexeter

New in Town
Oh, this is soooo bad, I must learn to walk in heels. Being the teeny tiny little thing (ahem) that I am, it would probably do me good. I have the cutest pair of peep toes, but the heel is ridiculous (anything that isn't flat is in this category). Plus whenever I wear any of my vintage clothes, people always make stupid comments about 'where are you going all dressed up?'. Ho humm. My brogues (complete with heel guys!!) got the most stupid comments the other day when I wore them to work. All I want to do is be a proper lady.

I apologise for the rant, it just kinda popped out there! lol

Kim_B

Practically Family
kamikat said:
Look what I found at JC Penny. They also come in black and green. I wish I could afford them right now.
0900631b813e1a2dM.tif

*cough, cough...sputter...gasp!!!!* I must wipe the drool from my mouth - how unlady-like!

MissHannah

One Too Many
This is a question for the british gals - I'm always a bit nervous about buying shoes listed in US sizes. I'm a UK 4.5 - does anyone know what US size that is? I think it's a 7-7.5. Anyone care to offer an opinion?!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
oh also! asking for the european size is usually the easiest way, since these numbers are across the board and usually available on uk & us shoes/boxes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy