Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Pina Bridgette

One of the Regulars
Those are pretty cute, PDM! I hope you can find the size that will fit just right.

I can see there are alot of shoes I need to catch up on in here. I've been drooling over these shoes for months and time to share:

http://www.endless.com/Pour-Victoire-Womens-Penelope-Lace-up/dp/B000X9S5AA (Grass Green!)

PourLaVictoirePenelopeLace-upPump.jpg
PourLaVictoirePenelopeLace-upPumpGr.jpg

http://www.endless.com/Pour-Victoire-Womens-Paulette-T-Strap/dp/B000XBB9YC

PourLaVictoirePauletteT-StrapPump.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7318225/c/100161.html

LumianiEpoca.jpg

I have a such soft spot for 2 tones. Bought this lovely pair of Via Spigas (Taupe/Black) several months ago at Nordstrom Rack...

ViaSpiga.jpg

…and the need for 2 tone has not diminished. Oh dear shoes, one day...

~*Red*~

Practically Family
PolkaDotMeggie said:
:mad: I just bought them last night. Loved them. But they keep sliding off my feet. So I am going to try and exchange for a smaller size.

Bummer! That's why I really liked the sling backs.. I have that sliding off problem a lot. If I go to a smaller size, my feet are too squished. It sucks having tamales for feet!lol

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Pina Bridgette, all of those are gorgeous! Just gorgeous!! And I have a thing for cream spectators... they're just soooo nice!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Hey AAA members, I just saw in my AAA magazine that you can save 10% on regularly priced shoes and accessories at Payless for just showing your card. And for the month of March, AAA members can download a 20% off coupon at the AAA website. :eusa_clap
There are also savings at New York and Co, and target.com!
Check the site, or your magazine!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Joie DeVive said:
Hey AAA members, I just saw in my AAA magazine that you can save 10% on regularly priced shoes and accessories at Payless for just showing your card. And for the month of March, AAA members can download a 20% off coupon at the AAA website. :eusa_clap
There are also savings at New York and Co, and target.com!
Check the site, or your magazine!

WHAT?!!:eek: That's awesome! Thanks for the tip Joie De Vive!:D

Magpie Annie

Familiar Face

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
~*Red*~ said:
Thanks for the tip Joie De Vive!:D

You're welcome! I had just seen the posts in here on Payless shoes when I saw the note in the AAA magazine. I'm hoping those discounts will save some of us ladies a little cash. :D Happy shopping!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Sorry if it's already been covered, but "the shoe" from Clarks is now available in a powdery blue. I haven't been tempted as I don't have enough that they would go with!
ShowPictureProductFullsizeaspx.jpg

Idledame

Practically Family
leaette the picture you posted is of a Sofft shoe- they are like pillows inside. In my opinion well worth the $90. I have some in a different style-and they feel wonderful on. My assignment for all you shoe-a-holics is to find some vintage looking spectators--with a moderate heel! I've been looking all over. All the cute ones have 4" heels! 40's spectatiors often had 2-3" heels. Buying old ones on e-bay is so hit and miss on sizes and comfort.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
kamikat said:
Wow! Those are jaw-droppingly gorgeous! I don't have anything I could wear with them, though.

That was exactly what I thought too, they did them in Black last year which I bought and they're gorgeous and super comfy too. However I don't really see how you'd coordinate such a specific mid powder blue like this with very much of your wardrobe so I didn't buy them, though I was very tempted I must admit!!!!!

olive bleu

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
Sorry if it's already been covered, but "the shoe" from Clarks is now available in a powdery blue. I haven't been tempted as I don't have enough that they would go with!
ShowPictureProductFullsizeaspx.jpg

Um..I'm sure i could think of SOMETHING!!!:eek: :eek: Where , pray tell. does one buy these??

olive bleu

One Too Many
I am actually most likely ordering some new shoes tonight.I am desperately in need of a good, black, all purpose shoe.Right now i am torn between these two:

1396-458084-d.jpg

or

1396-458088-d.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
well , ladies i just placed my order for the top pair, i was a little worried about the suede for the amount i will be wearing them, which is to say , A LOT, so the top pair,CLARKS,was the winner...but, i am now dreaming about these from remix for summer........
anitaivory1.gif

the price is a bit scarey, but i have not been able to find any i like as well...:(

olive bleu

One Too Many
OK. I am really not trying to monopolize this thread..but be patient, I haven't been around much lately.:D ...just thought i would show you how out of control I really am..these are the winter boots i bought this year...finally broke down and stopped wearing my L.L.Bean boots everyday...

41p1xuhx4yL._SS500_.jpg

I have never worn them with the tops turned down, i wear them right up to my knee.they are super, super cozy:) Not exactly vintage, perhaps,but fabulously warm, and i do wear them with wool skirts.

the frightening thing is i paid $179 for these back in December and i just saw a woman at work with the same ones in tan..she got them at a sale for $50:eek: !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo