Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
kerry said:
My apple snows have frayed on the heel, right where the heel tip is put on. Im going to take them into Clarks tomorrow and have a moan.

That's no good, especially for Clarks shoes!:mad:

I'd definitely complain, I mean you'd expect that after a few years of hard wear but really, you haven't had them a year yet right?

If you do get any trouble just take in one of your vintage pairs and show them some shoes you wear that were made during the war that are still going strong, just to reinforce your point!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
olive bleu said:
7958-584829-p.jpg

Oh, these are lovely! I adore the texture and the color. I don't have anything to wear them with either though, alas!

Goldfish

A-List Customer
texasgirl, you are amazing!
I wish zappos would ship to Europe, I can't find the shoes on any other sites, so I need to choose between these babies:

5v0s4k.jpg

ebay, seller has 0 % feedback, might be a little bit too small, high quality, atm low price but might rise

op9x4x.jpg

from a local shop so I can see how it looks in rl, def my size,won't last more than a season, 31 $, big bonus is they are closed so I can wear them in autumn (=cooold!), too!

olive bleu

One Too Many
Lolly B said:
Zappos has some Clarks shoes...

yes..i have some clarks shoes that I have bought from zappos, however there are currently a couple of pairs of clarks shoes sold in the UK that are not available here:(

ShortClara

One Too Many
Yay!!!

We discussed these before, but I just got a pair for my birthday!

164550_1_alv.jpg

They are so cute! And comfy! A girlfriend just told me they looked as if they belonged on an about-to-tennis Carole Lombard :D

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
kerry said:
Oh I really want these in black...I went into Clarks in Brighton yesterday and they only had 2 sizes left and not mine:( I will have to hunt some down. I was a bit shocked when I saw the price though.
You might be able to order and pay over the phone at a different branch and have them posted to you. I just did that with a different pair of shoes, the only place that had the colour and size I wanted was liverpool. And i'm in Colchester.

Sunny

One Too Many
YAY! I'm wearing mine today! It's still amazing how comfy they are - AND how cute! :eusa_clap

ShortClara said:

164550_1_alv.jpg

They are so cute! And comfy! A girlfriend just told me they looked as if they belonged on an about-to-tennis Carole Lombard :D

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I'm bummed as I forgot to order mine and they only seem to be available up to a 7 in UK shops! I hope it's just a supply problem and they get more in in size 8. I didn't realise the green bits are the sides were cut outs either. :eusa_doh:

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Where, where oh Queen!? I looked back a few pages and didn't see!
Nikki
ShortClara said:

164550_1_alv.jpg

lillielil

Familiar Face
Oh! I have to post my new favorite shoes ever. I got these on sale for $14 at Sears - they were the only pair left. I wish I'd been able to get them in black too.

They're a bit too high to be authentic, but I love them, and for the price I won't complain.

bongo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou