Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Inky

One Too Many
LauraChase - those are beautiful! What a lovely color - did you buy them?

Kamikat - shoes, shoes and shoes. Flowers don't last nearly as long. Are you getting those from Bear Flag Republic?

I may have to unsub from this thread for my own protection.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Inky said:
Kamikat - shoes, shoes and shoes. Flowers don't last nearly as long. Are you getting those from Bear Flag Republic?

I may have to unsub from this thread for my own protection.

They have an eBay store where they are a little bit cheaper.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Inky said:
LauraChase - those are beautiful! What a lovely color - did you buy them?

No, they run small, so the size I normally use didn't fit me, and they didn't have bigger. :( But I'm trying to track them down online. Want them sooooo! Should I get the blue or grey ones? Hmmm...

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Just got these on sale at Urban Outfitters. I can't help it, love those jazzy flats, especially when they are as cute as these:

5310428231600_Black_l1.jpg

5310428231600_Black_l4.jpg

I would rather have had them in this lovely color combo, but they were sold out:

AAAAAkSMBmsAAAAAAUK5YA.jpg

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
Ohhhh such wonderful shoes everyone! *dies*

Laura - Blue! But I am biased, because I am obsessed with the color blue. On another note, I also think it's a better color for spring/summer than grey.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Inky said:
oh for pete's sake Bella, stop it! lol, you of all people know how much I NEED NEED NEED A black pair of tooled wedges.

sigh. They only have an 11 in black - are you familiar with how their shoes run?

hate you. hate you.

love you ;)

Hhehehehe actually I don't know, I'll ask my friend who told me about these (so it's actually her fault).

PS

A-List Customer
I just bought the Sofft Milano today. Did a stock of my shoes and discovered I have nothing with closed toes. These solved that problem!

Inky

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Hhehehehe actually I don't know, I'll ask my friend who told me about these (so it's actually her fault).

I am weak and spineless and succumbed to your enticements....the black ones are on their way to me - but, in my feeble defense, they are a necessity.

really.

Inky

One Too Many
My $78 hand-tooled wedges came today from masseys.com and they are really nice. All leather, well made, leather sole perfect for dancing! I got them in black, which I actually NEEDED, and when compared to Remix's $236 version - my wallet and I are both happy campers!

Thanks again for enabling, Bella Hell!

131416BLK1R.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo