Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CWU 36/P jacket, green, nylon, size 42R (by Wild Blue Yonder, i.e. G&B)

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Available one CWU 36/P jacket in green nylon, size 42, made in USA by Wild Blue Yonder (which was apparently linked with Flight Suits and a precursor to Gibson & Barnes). Condition used but in great shape, no damages or smells, a few faint white marks, some pilling on knits. Just dry cleaned and ready to wear. Jacket has extra velcro since I bought this from a former Civilian Air Patrol member. Back is classic bi-swing. Tag size is 42R but in my opinion that's a bit optimistic and this jacket will fit a 40R since this jacket is snug in the torso and particularly the neck; sleeves are generous in length, though. See measurements and photos below. I'd like to keep this jacket but it's simply a bit too small and short for me in all dimensions.

chest (armpit to armpit) = 24"
length (collar seam to bottom of waistband knit) = 24"
back width (sleeve seam to sleeve seam, horizontally) = 19.5"
sleeves (back collar, over shoulder, to end of knits) = 27"
sleeves (sleeve only to end of knits) = 26"

Price is USD$75, shipping included to continental USA and Canada. Interested parties please contact me via forum message system. Payment by paypal.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana