Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cycle King by Vanson now available on HD Site

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Call the Museum directly. That is how I obtained mine.
Funny but there was very little intrest, here or on ebay, when I decided to sell my jacket.

Be aware this wool lining is a blanket-type lining.

realgone

Familiar Face
There are a few showing on the harley site. Are the Vanson Cycle Kings being sold now made with something other than x150?

There are a few showing on the harley site. Are the Vanson Cycle Kings being sold now made with something other than x150?

Yes. Whichever comp weight was being used at time of jacket production.

IMG_2730.jpeg

realgone

Familiar Face
Is yours the x150 or new CW?
And, do you love it? Damn, I want one of these. Hard to let go of my chopper, but I think this might do it.
Is it shorter than the chopper in front?

Is yours the x150 or new CW?
And, do you love it? Damn, I want one of these. Hard to let go of my chopper, but I think this might do it.
Is it shorter than the chopper in front?

New CW but not the latest. I love X-150 so am a bit biased.

Yea, I love this jacket. Pretty much all I wear to ride. I can wear it with just a T-shirt or multiple layers (wore a long sleeve Henley and chunky sweater under it this AM) and it looks pretty much the same. The design is iconic imo. Typical Vanson tank-like construction. Just a great jacket.

I do have a custom chopper too. Let me get those front measurements for you. I’m betting the chopper is shorter.

Edit:: Chopper 24.5” / HD 25”

Chopper is a custom 43; HD is L

Last edited:

realgone

Familiar Face
It looks so cool.
I have an order in on a C2, but they need to make it first and I'm told it will be 8 weeks.
If it works out I'll probably move along my chopper. We'll see what happens here.

@Bfd70, how is your cycle king? How does the fit compare to the c2?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
It looks so cool.
I have an order in on a C2, but they need to make it first and I'm told it will be 8 weeks.
If it works out I'll probably move along my chopper. We'll see what happens here.

@Bfd70, how is your cycle king? How does the fit compare to the c2?
Longer and less taper. It is the rmc/hd.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I was lucky. It was off the rack. They offered to ship me 2 sizes and have me send back the one i didnt want.

I think the c2 is a great jacket at the price point.
2 things i don’t love:
1. Biceps are big
2. Front collar V is deep when zipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner