Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cycle King by Vanson now available on HD Site

3B9DC3C9-6AD6-4B21-A06D-1EF129F5BB02.jpeg
0BC62048-C47B-4B44-83E5-0572C5172F2E.jpeg
https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/shop/Mens-Cycle-King-Leather-Jacket/p/99543-21MM

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Nice choice for a reproduction especially like the use of the wool lining. At this price they are less expensive than asking prices for many originals. Very difficult to find a decent original in any size above a 42.

Looking at that jacket made me want to sell the Prius, and go buy a Harley. There are a lot of things we don’t have on this island, heck we don’t even have a movie theater. But, we do have a Harley dealer.

You may be on to something here. Follow the thread right into the dealer. Though I wouldn’t recommend flip flops on a HD, that’s a snow bird flocking to South Florida on Honda Goldwing thing.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
You may be on to something here. Follow the thread right into the dealer. Though I wouldn’t recommend flip flops on a HD, that’s a snow bird flocking to South Florida on Honda Goldwing thing.
Well, you don't have to worry about hitting a deer on this rock, but we do have a lot of feral pigs. There are a few stretches of 2 lane highway that the speed limit gets up to 50 MPH for a few miles.

Well, you don't have to worry about hitting a deer on this rock, but we do have a lot of feral pigs. There are a few stretches of 2 lane highway that the speed limit gets up to 50 MPH for a few miles.

I’m pretty sure that pigs are smarter than deer. Can’t be dumber. Which island are you on? It may not be worth it. Better off putting a little engine on your bicycle. I’d still wave at ya as we rode past each other.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I'm on Kauai, you see some road kill from time to time. There is a big rally on Veterans Day, generally things are pretty slow here.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Oh the life of a jacket addict!
I clicked on the link thinking that I didn’t particularly want or need this jacket and then felt profound disappointment and longing when I realized I couldn’t have this jacket.

Hahaha! Experienced that myself a few times... That´s when you realize you need a detox!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB