Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

D-Pocket leather jackets

Vic

One of the Regulars
Nice selection Vic. I especially like the first and the last pics, who are they by?

I believe he first one is by The Few.

I honestly have no idea who makes the last one. I just stumbled upon the photo a while back and really liked it.

Aether

One of the Regulars
Cheers Vic. They've both got a lovely look to them. Wouldn't be surprised if the last was a Japanese maker too, they just seem to nail this style so well.

Last edited:

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
Vic, That russet/reddiish jacket (3rd one from the top) certainly is a different looking hide, super large grain. Do you know what kind of hide it is? Moose?
Interesting colour too.

Vic

One of the Regulars
Yes, it's American Bison. LW was offering for a while. It's really cool. Here's a pick of the back:

TrojanBison-7.jpg

jon z

One of the Regulars

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
Here's my new D-Pocket...

!CDdY,rQBmk~$(KGrHqN,!l8Ez+3F6)4VBNOr6RRM9!~~0_3.JPG

!CDdYfd!!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!h8E0Ew!imMRBNOr6q)G2g~~0_3.JPG

It's a copy of the Trojan Leather Sportswear "Champion" Jacket.
Made by Legendary USA in 4oz horse hide.
It's near new and still has it's belt and detachable mouton collar.

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
Sorry to say no fit pics.

It's too big! :( I'm really disappointed. Got it today and as much as I would like to pretend I know it's just that bit too bulky.

It's up for grabs if anyone is interested. Not sure if this is with the rules here to offer items for sale as I know we have a classified section. I'll delete this post immediately if it is.

!CDdYkD!!mk~$(KGrHqN,!isE0F3cuJ3ZBNOr7Fi(z!~~0_3.JPG

!CDdYb+QBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!l!Ez+8WgTr-BNOr6YpE-Q~~0_3.JPG

Should anyone be interested, and have the ability to visit, there's a (probably) early 50s black D-pocket jacket in the Great Marlborough Street branch of Beyond retro in London. It's up on the wall, so it's likely to be appropriately priced, unfortunately. Looks to be quite a large size, maybe up to 44, though I didn't have time to have a good look at it; it was too far away (high up on the wall) to be able to read the label.

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran