Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dad's Hats Customer Service?

Bluesman61

Familiar Face
Anyone here have any experience with Dad's Hats? I ordered one of the new Stetson Whippet Straws from them on Mar. 31st. and it is still on backorder. I understand they probably can't help that, but they have provided me with no information on when to expect the hat. I've sent 3 email's now with no response and they already have my money. Anyone have similar issues?

Thanks,

Jay

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bluesman61 said:
Anyone here have any experience with Dad's Hats? I ordered one of the new Stetson Whippet Straws from them on Mar. 31st. and it is still on backorder. I understand they probably can't help that, but they have provided me with no information on when to expect the hat. I've sent 3 email's now with no response and they already have my money. Anyone have similar issues?

Thanks,

Jay
I don't know about them, but about half the businesses I contact by e-mail don't ever respond.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Before I order anything on line I e-mail them first. If they don't respond I don't order from them. That simple.

Johnny

Mr E Train

One Too Many
The fact that practically everything on their website is listed as on backorder for 4 to 6 weeks is your first warning sign.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Mr E Train said:
The fact that practically everything on their website is listed as on backorder for 4 to 6 weeks is your first warning sign.

Yes, that one fact has kept me from using them all this time. It's not a good way to do business. Sorry, Bluesman, I have no first hand experience with them.

Dewhurst

Practically Family
They have a toll-free phone number you can call:

1-888-DADSHAT

Have you tried asking about your order through telephone?

The fact that almost their entire stock is backordered has deterred me from purchasing a hat from them FOR YEARS!!!

I honestly (honestly!) hope you can at least get some information through calling them.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Still waiting on my Whippet from Dads, I also ordered in March.
Called them this past week, what little I could understand the lady... they were waiting on the hats to be shipped to them.

Like Rusty wrote, I am also waiting on the same hat from another source. I suspect we will have these hats in time for summer.....................2011. lol

Bluesman61

Familiar Face
handlebar bart said:
Like Rusty wrote, I am also waiting on the same hat from another source. I suspect we will have these hats in time for summer.....................2011. lol

Yeah, I figure I'll get mine just in time for winter! Of course down here, I will probably be able to wear it 10 months out of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran