Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dakotanorth's sale- more great stuff, don't miss out!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Here's more from my collection that I need to sell off- it will help pay for the alterations I've had done on suits. Don't miss out!
As always, I reply to Private Messages before posts, in the order they are received.
I am willing to negotiate a bit on price, but please, no low-ball offers.

Tuxedo jacket- note that it has a 4x2 button configuration, not the typical 4x1.
Shoulders are 20in across from seam to seam.
Chest is 22in across from pit to pit.
Sleeves are 27in long from seam to bottom edge.
About a men's size 44.
Note the fabric is a mini-herringbone, not the typical flannel. Also the buttons are covered the same fabric as the lapels. First photo shows actual color, others were lightened for details.
Stunning, stunning, STUNNING jacket in mint condition. $45.
tux.jpg

tux-bright.jpg

tux3.jpg

Navy blue pinstripe suit jacket- great color, almost an indigo blue.
A few minor issues, mostly slight wear on the cuff edges, one side of the front pocket has pulled loose.- great jacket, totally wearable. $30
Shoulders are 19in across from seam to seam.
Chest is 21-1/2in across from pit to pit.
Sleeves are 24-1/2in long from seam to bottom edge.
About a men's size 42
pinstripe.jpg

pinstripe2.jpg

Suede casual jacket- sportscoat or "Hollywood" jacket cut.
The suede has some spots and issues- I know a lot of you guys are good with leather and suede so this could be cleaned up easily. One pocket WAS ripped, but the hide was repaired and the pocket re-attached. Lining might have shrunk?? How is that possible in a suede jacket?
A nice suede jacket with some issues, but safe to wear on an everyday basis. $20 obo.
Shoulders are 19in across from seam to seam.
Chest is 21in across from pit to pit.
Sleeves are 27in long from seam to bottom edge.
Tagged as a size 44- about a 42, unless you wear it unbuttoned.
suede2.jpg

suede.jpg

Light gray 50's sportscoat. Great color, pattern and look. ACtual color is a light blue-gray with medium blue-gray flecks in it. Killer!
This *may* be acrylic, not wool- truth be told :p I hand washed it, and it dried REALLY fast- too fast to be all wool, for sure.
$20 obo.
Shoulders are 17-1/2in across from seam to seam but the pads extend beyond the seams.
Chest is 20in across from pit to pit.
Sleeves are 23-1/2in long from seam to bottom edge.
About a men's 38.
greycoat.jpg

greycoat2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL