Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dead-Stock Wrist-Bands for Wrist-Watches

Evan Everhart

A-List Customer
I've come into possession of a rather large selection of dead-stock wrist-bands for wrist-watches. Most colours and styles available, though mostly or all narrower widths; including exotic leathers, colours, and etc.

Off the top of my head, the colours include; mahogany, orange, lilac, tan, brown, black, beige, taupe, white. The finishes include; buff suede, polished calf, lizard, and alligator or crocodile. some are over-stitched in contrast, some are not, padded and not. Mixed bag, but all are in perfect shape.

If you're interested, PM me, I will take a cashier's check or money order, but nothing else excepting cash if we make the transaction in person. I live in the San Fernando Valley, so if you live near there, or in Los Angeles, we can work something out. If I travel to you, you must purchase two or three or more, if you live within the San Fernando Valley, I will come to you, within reason. Contact me with inquiries on makes and prices. I'll try to set something up for images soon.

Evan Everhart

A-List Customer
I'll have a look and see, sir! Any particular style or colour or leather finish that you're looking for? PM me with any further questions and I'll likewise PM you with my replies. It'll make it easier to keep track....Ha! Talk to you soon sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot