Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim Jackets - New or Vintage

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Same... way too long..
23584CBD-FD2D-40C1-8890-250A86B5CA6A.jpeg

They need to figure out how to get these jackets wider without adding so much length.
A smaller size wouldn’t have fit my P2P

Last edited:
FD66C9C4-4183-43A2-99EB-FE3E7613EC14.jpeg
68958F47-5EDC-49EF-A027-B5B4E87B0D28.jpeg
Same... way to long.. View attachment 191416

They need to figure out how to get these jackets wider without adding so much length.
Had I gone with a Large I think I would’ve been OK...

I suspect quite a few will be coming back.
FD66C9C4-4183-43A2-99EB-FE3E7613EC14.jpeg
68958F47-5EDC-49EF-A027-B5B4E87B0D28.jpeg

Actually if I got your fit I would’ve kept it... I thinks yours fits you better than mine fits me..

Oh man, that jacket really is too large, Boyo. What size did you get again? XXL? Now I'm paranoid mine will be off, too. Maybe I should've gone with Small. It seemed right on paper but figured what with the blanket and all... We'll see. And I don't think I can get a refund since it's an exchange to begin with. I'll have to get something else instead.

Feels entirely too long. Mainly in the body. 27” back with a drop front. Like a blazer storm rider.

I was afraid they'd do that, make the damn thing too long. Lee SR jackets are short. Really short. Huge sleeves, short body. IH usually nails the tiny sizes but often, larger numbers have them confused.

I was afraid they'd do that, make the damn thing too long. Lee SR jackets are short. Really short. Huge sleeves, short body. IH usually nails the tiny sizes but often, larger numbers have them confused.
Yup. Should’ve ordered a large. Size large down the size range looked better. I knew it at the time but figured I go same size as the 526. At least they aren’t dicks about returns.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Oh man, that jacket really is too large, Boyo. What size did you get again? XXL? Now I'm paranoid mine will be off, too. Maybe I should've gone with Small. It seemed right on paper but figured what with the blanket and all... We'll see. And I don't think I can get a refund since it's an exchange to begin with. I'll have to get something else instead.

This is xxxxl ( although the jacket is labeled a 48? )
I think I could’ve lived with the long sleeves but the body length is too long by maybe 4-5 inches..
I modeled it for Mrs Boyo and she just laughed at me...nuff said

Last edited:

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I might be the only keeper on the IH Storm Rider it seems. The XXXL fits good through the body and the shoulders. Definitely a bit longer than I’d like, but I am going to hold onto it for a day or two and see how I feel about it.

I wish I could bend my foot around and kick my own ass. While the xl is fine in the chest and shoulders, even the sleeve diameter and length are OK...the 27” back with a 2” front drop makes me feel like I’m wearing a tunic. I’d have rather had a skin tight version with reasonable length. The denim on this feels more prone to stretch too.

Last edited:

AlexB

One of the Regulars
I CEO’s I could bend my foot around and kick my own ass. While the xl is fine in the chest and shoulders, even the sleeve diameter and length are OK...the 27” back with a 2” front drop makes me feel like I’m wearing a tunic. I’d have rather had a skin tight version with reasonable length. The denim on this feels more prone to stretch too.

I have the feeling there will be quite some returns. So far I only read from one person in the Iron Heart forum whom fits the jacket. Maybe they should start a rolling exchange, so that everyone gets a size smaller by passing them along between buyers instead of sending them back. Looking at these arm length, I have the feeling I found my denim brand;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112