Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dennis Miller on CNBC

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
Dennis Miller has a new show on CNBC that debuted this past Monday. I didn't even know about it and just happened to catch it by accident on Wednesday. It was a pleasant surprise. I tuned in again last night and now I'm hooked. It is hilarious. In a way it is like 'The Daily Show' (another favorite) in that it mixes politics with humor but with out the fake news reports. The DM show is much more zany, more ad libbed and best of all it is live. Many times you can hear the staff in the background cracking up.

Anyway, I thought it was a nice change of pace from the more serious news analysis and debate shows. I recommend checking it out if you have the time. It's on CNBC at 6PM PST. Did I mention that it has a monkey as a co-host? I know you're interested now!

Dennis Miller on CNBC

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
I caught a little bit of him the other night with Rudy Guliani. It's good to have him back on a channel that I can get.

His promo for it was pretty funny. He said "watch it or I may just go back to football."

Mike

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
You're right Chamorro. He has stated in interviews that since 9-11 his political stance has shifted from the left to the right. He's a strong support of Pres. Bush

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I like him a good bit more now that he doesn't talk like he's swallowed a dictionary so much. The editors of the Encyclopedia Britannica used to decipher each of his references from MNF every tuesday morning.

I can see him running for office someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot