Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Detachable Collar Shirts

Stiff Collared

New in Town
Detachable Collars at Stanley Ley

I used to go to this Legal Outfitters regularly when I worked in London. They have a Collar called The Sloane which is higher than the Collars that are usually available these days. They also have a terrific selection of neckband shirts in a wide assortment of stripes and colours. You can see their stock of shirts and Collars at www.stanleyley.com
I like very high Collars and up to a few years ago I had them made for me at Budd, the shirtmakers in Burlingtom Arcade, Piccadilly. I finally had to put a stop to my Collar collecting when they put their price up to an unbelievable £25 per Collar, and I had to buy a minimum of 6.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Bumping up an old thread to show off Matt Deckard's most recent project with his dress shirts. Took this off his Facebook page, hope you guys enjoy. I have two (non-detachable) collared shirts on my way from him, now I'm wishing I knew about these first.

68481_10151167614398811_1558796713_n.jpg

Matt, any other shots of how you build the stand-up short collar?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael