Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

different 'pin' for fedora

Chrome

One of the Regulars
I bought this hat from Jecoe while back and now I wanted to do something for it.
HurleyBowside.jpg

Went to local accessories for men store and there was some piercing stuff for eyebrow. Well those can be used otherwise also as seen here.
IMG_3007.jpg

Not awesomely large, but just right.

RBH

Bartender
Chrome said:
I bought this hat from Jecoe while back and now I wanted to do something for it.
HurleyBowside.jpg

Went to local accessories for men store and there was some piercing stuff for eyebrow. Well those can be used otherwise also as seen here.
IMG_3007.jpg

Not awesomely large, but just right.
Very nice, I have used such items before with good results.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
:eusa_clap

What an excellent idea! I'll admit that probably never would have occurred to me, but now I will keep an eye out for similar "pins" for my hats.

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
This may be a stupid question, but don't you guys have problems with the backs of these pins (especially the earrings) being too long and poking into your heads? How do you hold the backs on? Maybe someone could post a picture of the inside of the hat, showing how it fits.

RBH

Bartender
Mahagonny Bill said:
This may be a stupid question, but don't you guys have problems with the backs of these pins (especially the earrings) being too long and poking into your heads? How do you hold the backs on? Maybe someone could post a picture of the inside of the hat, showing how it fits.
This is for the post type ear rings.

I slowly bend the 'pin' part around til it is where I can slide it into or under the keeper on the bow.
If you have one break off, [which could happen] you could then super glue a regular pin on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner