Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dinerman: New Bartender

AdmiralTofu

One of the Regulars
I could not think of anybody more deserving, Dinerman. I doff my chapeau to you, sir.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Congrats!

-Tofu

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
Congratulations Dinerman! I've always enjoyed your posts and I appreciate your sense of style-a worthy promotion to one who is truly deserving.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Not only congratulations, but thanks are in order. Bartender is a job, and sometimes not an easy job. Congrats and thanks, Dinerman!
Nice to know the Canadian Maritimes are properly covered at the Lounge.

Duck

Practically Family
Congratulations. I could not think of a better choice and well deserved it is. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wolfmanjack

Practically Family
Congratulations...but

I am delighted to learn that you will be one of our bartenders. I know you will make an important contribution to the Lounge.

But as a professor, I have to add one caveat: Dinerman, I know you are in your Freshman year, having entered college this past Fall. Do not forget where your first and foremost responsibility lies...it is not to us; it is to yourself and your studies.

“The noblest exercise of the mind within doors, and most befitting a person of quality, is study”
—William Ramsay

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Thank you, everybody. It's an honor to be here.

Wolfmanjack said:
But as a professor, I have to add one caveat: Dinerman, I know you are in your Freshman year, having entered college this past Fall. Do not forget where your first and foremost responsibility lies...it is not to us; it is to yourself and your studies.
I've certainly given that much thought. Studies always come first. Keep it civil, all, and keep my job as easy as possible.
I look forward to lending a hand.

cufflinkmaniac

A-List Customer
Dinerman said:
Thank you, everybody. It's an honor to be here.

I've certainly given that much thought. Studies always come first. Keep it civil, all, and keep my job as easy as possible.
I look forward to lending a hand.

Congratulations! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran