Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Distressed 1940s Windward Teacore Cross Zip, size Medium

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Hi folks,

Quick listing here. I have this on ebay at a starting price of $100. I can offer a discount if a lounger wins the auction on Ebay (we would just cancel the transaction and finish it without buyer/seller fees at a lower price) or I could sell it now for the price of $235 shipped. I can only offer the off-site BIN until a bid is placed on the auction (cancelling at that point would hit me with fees). Please see the listing details and pictures for an overview of the condition - it's very much distressed, so I'd want any potential buyers to be aware of that. Previous auction winner ghosted, so I'd figured I would extend the listing here.

s-l1600.jpg

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Just wanted to bump this thread since the auction will be ending this evening. If someone here does end up winning, please feel free to message me (we can cancel the ebay sale and I'd tack on a 12.9% discount, since that's how much ebay would take as part of the exchange).

Any pics of the back ? GLWS

Here you go:

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk