Do Men Hate Women's Hats?

Discussion in 'The Front Parlor' started by Mayor La Trivia, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Winston Carter

Winston Carter Practically Family

ZZ Ward is a young woman that always wears hats. ZZ_304.jpg zz-ward-at-cars-3-premiere-in-anaheim-06-10-2017_1.jpg

Dm101, 1967Cougar390 and BobHufford like this.
  2. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

@fashion frank, you guys are looking real swell! That's awesome! Of course, it goes without saying that a man in a good hat has an air of distinction, but gosh darn it, I just love a classy dame in a glamorous hat! Not everyone can pull it off, well done to you guys!

3. ThankfulGirl

ThankfulGirl New in Town

I love my berets -- my everyday hat of choice. Turns out yesterday at school the children had to talk about a thing they found embarrassing.Small Boy said "my mum's green velvet beret, it's WEIRD." And the charlatans agreed with him!

AnyaLynn and Fading Fast like this.
  4. AnyaLynn

AnyaLynn New in Town

Kids, I tell you.

Berets are so cute, but do literally nothing for my face shape. Cloches work nicely for me, but wreak havoc on my hair!

5. Mark70

Mark70 New in Town

I find it quite attractive when women wear proper hats, throw gloves in the mix and my heart flutters. Nothing like a well dressed lady to command your attention!

Frunobulax and Dm101 like this.
  6. Dm101

Dm101 A-List Customer

Listen...there's nothing sexier (to me) than a woman that knows how to accessorize. And one that wears a proper hat would capture my attention and have my immediate interest. Bonus points if she's 50+.

There aren't many people (male or female) that wear proper hats near me in the DMV area, but when I do see someone...it sparks an immediate kinship.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

7. 3fingers

3fingers One Too Many

I saw this on 1940s World on Facebook and thought of this thread. Hat tip to Lee Sinatra over there.
    FB_IMG_1551398667683.jpg