Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Beowulf67 said:
I haven't posted on here about any crushes yet, mainly because I'm still working through the Ladies of the Lounge thread, so my list keeps growing.:)

But I have to admit to watching "The Lady Vanishes" more than a few times just to see Margaret Lockwood

MargaretLockwood.jpg

MargaretLockwood2.jpg

MargaretLockwood3.jpg

I have a major crush on her too........:eek:

Adele

One of the Regulars
LockdownDog- I am sorry to hear of what happened. I do hope you are getting to see your kids as much as possible. Though, I must say, randomly, the "Princess Bride" reference on your later post... that made me laugh. That was great!

Indeed, the love department needs to hire more competent employees! What would be even better was if that we only liked who we were meant to be with. I know some people would find that boring, perhaps, but I think that at the end, there would be no broken hearts, and wouldn't that be grand?

I want some gelato now...

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Dragon Soldier said:
I have a real-life one, best worshipped from afar.

All the beauiful ladies of the Lounge of course

For a vintage crush, I'm afraid I'll have to be very run-of-the-mill and say Audrey Hepburn. My modern one might be considered 'odd' I suppose.

Tamsin Greig...
tamsin.jpg

I LOVE "Black Books!"

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AmateisGal said:
I have an insane crush on Daniel Craig. I don't know why. :rolleyes:

daniel-craig-bond202.jpg

this is my crush also .. Him and Gerard Butler .. oh lord I get faint just thinking about them.. phew! But mostly Daniel Craig.. Let me dwell on this photo for a while.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Adele said:
Indeed, the love department needs to hire more competent employees! What would be even better was if that we only liked who we were meant to be with. I know some people would find that boring . . . ?

I think Kinky Friedman said it best: "Love's not only blind, it also has attention deficit disorder."

Lee

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Oh having a crush is the best .. just a harmless one, that makes you smile without you noticing it if you have a little daydream about them.. it is one of those many things that can put a little sparkle in my eyes.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Oh, we're doing girl crushes now?

Mine has always Isabella Rossellini. A really interesting life and she's stunningly gorgeous.

88eb148.jpg

irossellini-femme-03.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy