Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

GWD

One Too Many
My tail isn't prehensile but it is bifurcated and I'll keep it between my legs until this conversation blows over....is that a clean sock?

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
I've had a crush on her for a while, and there seemed to be some interest from her end. In my typical fashion, I waited far too long to ask her out, as at the end of the semester she had a summer internship and another year of school, and I was graduating. Chances are I would not see her very often after that, so after a few dates, I decided to take a chance, and spill my guts out to her.

"I'm falling in love with you, and I don't want to let something as small as 1200 miles separate us, if only in spirit."

"I've been in long-distance relationships before... they don't work."

I still keep in touch with her, and she's willing to see me again next time we can make it happen, so I suppose it isn't the worst that could happen, but it was pretty... well, crushing... at the time.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
I am in love with one of my good friends, and have been in a committed relationship for the past 3 years. Complicated! :eusa_doh:

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
my lips are sealed

*swoooooon* :eusa_clap

DSC01794.jpg

freebird

Practically Family
I've came to the decision that dogs are more reliable. They love you unconditionally, do not care what you look like or how old you are, or where you live and are loyal companions. They don't complain about not wanting to stay home, and do not complain if you're a little late getting home. They require little more than food, water, an occasional chew toy, a weekly bath and daily excercise.

MissS

A-List Customer
freebird said:
I've came to the decision that dogs are more reliable. They love you unconditionally, do not care what you look like or how old you are, or where you live and are loyal companions. They don't complain about not wanting to stay home, and do not complain if you're a little late getting home. They require little more than food, water, an occasional chew toy, a weekly bath and daily excercise.

Which is why I have 2 of them!

Darhling, I'm still green. :p

Only two? I think not...

On the bright side, the competition is tipping his hand, which with Darhling's postings give us valuable intelligence...

And a courtesy warning to you: your opposition (namely me) is probably younger, probably smarter and definitely a lot more treacherous and cunning, in spite of a continent's additional travel-distance. *casually displays fangs* But for right now, I think we can make enough "common cause" to scheme against the more immediate problem... Right?

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou