Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok, I'll confess. I met Patti Boyd (Harrison-Clapton) in Las Vegas last month and had a great conversation with her. I've been smitten since about 1964 when I was ten, but talking with her and looking into those eyes is enchanting. Ms. Boyd is charming beyond words and I can see why she's been the muse for several song-writers over the years. There's something is the way she moves........

pboydMS0408_468x641.jpg

-dixon cannon

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
It's not a crush (as cheesy as it sounds since being with my boyfriend I don't seem to fancy other guys), but although I have never thought Heath Ledger was ugly, I also never looked at him and thought "wow he's good looking" and as sick as this might sound I think the time he was most attractive was as the joker lol.
He was crazy and psycotic (sp?) but also strangely charasmatic.

Weird, right?

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
i_am_the_scruff said:
It's not a crush (as cheesy as it sounds since being with my boyfriend I don't seem to fancy other guys), but although I have never thought Heath Ledger was ugly, I also never looked at him and thought "wow he's good looking" and as sick as this might sound I think the time he was most attractive was as the joker lol.

Weird, right?

Not really.. I think Jack Black was the most attractive in "Nacho Libre"...in those stretchy pants.

Kishtu

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic: Neecerie, you can usually tell when a man has been wearing your stretchy pants, cos the blighters never leave them the way they found them :rage:

Kishtu all of whose leggings were out of shape after her ex OH used to wear them (the wretch)

Back *on* topic... Christopher Eccleston *swoon thud*

alexandra

Practically Family
i_am_the_scruff said:

Weird, right?

I think the weirdest part about this is that you don't fancy other guys!

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
Haha, I can't help it. I don't know why :eek:

Spiffy said:
No, not weird. Plus his clothes were a-MAZE-ing. Even the little nurse's uniformlol
YES! I am having a girl version of his outfit made when I have money! LOVE IT. And that nurse scene was so funny when he was walking away from the hospital with his pins out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk