Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
I have a crush on a couple of reenactors near me and a couple not so near me....Can't mention any names......Anyways I would never act on them..... just like a bit of eye candy from time to time besides, my really good looking future spouse!:D

Samantha

Pilotguy299

One of the Regulars
crush

I think for me it's now oTg. (sorry, I'm a sucker for red hair!) ;)

Actually I have a real question for the lounge.

If you know are never going anywhere with your crush because of (distance, religion, marriage, engagement, ethnicity, whatever reason), do you ever let them know about it? When would it be ok and when would it not be?

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I've told a couple of my real life crushes that I had crushes on them. One of them has been a friend of mine for, oh geez 7 years now because I told him. That was me being outside of my box. He was married then, and that was the only thing that became of it, a very nice friendship.

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Ever meet someone who just.......

..........anyway without saying too much, I recently met someone, who was filling in for her friend at an antique shop.... If things were different....[huh]

Helen Troy

A-List Customer
I have a big crush on Phillip Marlowe with the faceof Humpfrey Boghart.Other than that, it's my husband. I have the biggest crush on him right now, I act like a giggly schoolgirl!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Pilotguy299 said:
If you know are never going anywhere with your crush because of (distance, religion, marriage, engagement, ethnicity, whatever reason), do you ever let them know about it? When would it be ok and when would it not be?

I think it depends on how comfortable you feel with the person--having someone react badly to the news could be pretty devestating. For what it's worth, I'd be flattered to be told.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dale Evans

DaleEvans.jpg

-dixon cannon

Story

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I gotta crush.

New York City gal with a French background.

A couple of years on her, dresses way vintage and people think she comes across stiff but all in all a stand-up woman and a great Hostess.

_40838765_statue_liberty_300.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ahhh....

Story said:
New York City gal with a French background.
A couple of years on her, dresses way vintage and peope think she comes across stiff but all in all a stand-up woman and a great Hostess.

_40838765_statue_liberty_300.jpg

Liberty Enlightening the World! What a girl! I concur! ;)

-dixon cannon

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Lovely lady!

However what about that Mulder and Scully work tension thing... Where you both know.....and know that each other knows, that if things were just a little bit different....Such as becomming suddenly single/ the D-word/ need to help repopulate the human race or simply tripple dog dared, that all breaks would be off...Resulting in a feeding frenzy-like behavior that would surely lead to.......... what we're we talking about again???

Anyway... the way I see it, sometimes that underlying tension can be more enjoyable than actually crossing the line???

If nothing else, that way no one gets hurt!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner