Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you live in Japan or know someone who does?

NeilMcCauley

New in Town
Hi,

I've been trying my best to order a certain jacket from Japan (a Taxi Driver inspired tanker), but have hit a brick wall. Real McCoy's only sell their jackets within Japan. I've called them and spoken to them (with some difficulty!) to ask if there is any way they could help out, but they've simply said they can't ship outside of their country.

So! I'm putting out a request for help to anyone here who either lives in Japan or knows someone who lives there who could possibly help me order this jacket via them. It's rather a big request, but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

- Neil.

BuddyJ

One of the Regulars
I'm not sure if this will help, but if they sell their jackets on Japanese Yahoo Auctions, you can go through a buyers service. The total cost often times ends up being roughly double the final bid amount. I'm partial to Rinkya. I use it for car parts frequently.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know that there are a couple of active members who are in Japan, although their names escape me at the moment. But I'll cross my fingers that they get in contact with you and you're able to get your jacket.

KilroyCD

One Too Many
pablocham said:
Real McCoy's Japan is actually a different company from Real McCoy's New Zealand. They used to be the same, but they parted ways.
Ah, I was never aware of the split. :eusa_doh: Thanks much for the update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot