Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dobbs "Gay Prince"-7 3/8 Charcoal Grey - Sale/ Trade

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MINT vintage 40-50s Dobbs "Gay Prince"for sale or trade .
Color is dark Charcoal Grey, Beautiful hand to the felt.This is one of the nicest hats that I have come across period! Felt will take any bash. Very nice weight.
Simply stunning color and dimensions. Brim is 2 5/8 and Crown open is 5 1/2. Leather sweat is perfect as is the liner.This is an awesome,unworn ,clean vintage hat in top condition.
I am interested to trade for a vintage Borso, similar vintage( I prefer lighter colors) or to Sell.
PM if interested
IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

Last edited:

bond

Asking price is 275.00
Open to trade on Borsalino 40-50s vintage, no dark colors or long hair felts.
Thanks
***color is most accurate in the second pic.

Last edited:

bond

Reasonable offers will be considerd on this fine rare fedora. Also I will be posting several other very nice vintage hats later today .
Thanks and happy T- Day!

bond

Happy Holidays price drop to 250.!!!
Guys this hat is like new condition and is one of the nicest felts I have come across. Lots of attitude and character.This is truly a one of a kind fedora and would make for a great Xmas gift!!!

Last edited:
That hat is easily worth the asking price. I ain't sayin' a person couldn't find one like it for less money somewhere in this world, but in that condition and size, well, that would involve more than a bit of luck. The felt finish on that model is something special, as is the whip-stitiching on the brim edge and the "self" band. They just ain't making hats like this one anymore, not to my knowledge, anyway.

bond

Length is 8 1/8, width is 6 5/8. Thanks for the positive remarks tonyb,. This hat is really something special and Iam glad that someone finally has said something about that. I also have the original box which I forgot to mention. It's a nice hard shell in very good condition.

Falstaff

New in Town
I have always wanted one of those. I think that whip-stitch around the brim and band really sets that model off.

bond

As someone that buys and sells alot of vintage hats I would like to add that this particular hat is rare, not to mention that the condition is flawless, just like it came out if a store new. Also It is going to be made available locally at a hat shop for the holidays , so if anyone is serious about buying I wouldn't wait on this one too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn