Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doc Oc's fedora

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
That White fedora reminded me of one that was worn by "Frank Nitti" in The Untouchables.

Good looking lid for an extra... but I wouldn't even pay $22.50 for a wool-felt fedora. Burn me once, shame on you: Shame me more then twice... shame on me again and again and again.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
RK, my friend in Ecuador had a Geo. Bush doll and when you squeezed it it repeated that famous quote over and over and over. I'm not a Bush basher, but I about wet myself several times.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
If you can't laugh at politics once in a while, you're taking it too seriously or you're not that bright and can't see the humor in it.

Other times, it's so aweful you have to laugh to survive.

"My momma always told me... voting was like a box of chocolates, you're never know who you're gonna git."

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Y'know, it's funny...after digging around in Alfred Molina's IMDB listing, I saw he did work on Raiders of the Lost Ark...odd, I didn't remember him in there.

Remember this guy?

Raiders553.jpg

'Throw me the idol, I'll throw you the whip!'

'Adios, seńor!'

Huh. Well, people calling us Indy Jones or Doc Oc because of our headgear would be drawing an interesting parallel...

Wild Root

Gone Home
Ok, you guys are right about most movies would be improved if there were fedoras on the leads. But, definitely not all! Take Star Wars for instance. Vader with a fedora? No one would take him seriously. It be like Space Balls all over again!LOL LOL LOL

Wild Root

Gone Home
OK, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m done. Now, I hate to get off of the subject but, it just has downed on me that Dalexs looks almost exactly like Benny Goodman. Here?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s a compairison.

Am I right? What do you think Dalexs? Have you gotten comments like this before? That you look like the King of Swing?

Regards.

Dalexs

Practically Family
Ok, now that is spooky... that I look just like some dead guy...

I do believe this is first time for the BG comparison, AND, my hairline isn't nearly that high!

Other than that... No comment!
:D

Bogie1943

Practically Family
LOL, wow you guys, wow! I am watching The Rocketeer right now, I don't think he could wear one either, that helmet, the rocket pack it just would mix well, that fedora would be in Kansas by now!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Ok, now that is spooky...

Yes, it's a little on the weird side, but I think it's cool! He's one of my favorite Band leaders of the period. Now, if you don't really care for his music, then I can see it not being a compliment.

Not trying to creep you out buddy!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum