Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone know what jacket Austin Butler is wearing?

livioli

Familiar Face
This is exactly how I like my leather jackets to age. Soft-looking, spongy texture, but not too faded.

Any ideas about what brand it is?

1707276956786.png

Looks like a vintage HD jacket. Depending on label 50s on up. That hide, likely earlier rather than later. Hard to really tell tho.

jeo

One Too Many
I'm not sure about these late 50's HDs. I've never had a steer Blatt in my hand. Only the HH Blatt I just got that will be shipped off to Europe soon. I'm sad it didn't fit me.

I am fairly certain though that Blatt made some of the Cycle Champs from the earlier 50's. Too many similarities. I'm sure HD contracted other makers as well besides Blatt. Others use the spots too, it wasn't exclusive to one maker.

Some people call these late 50's steer HDs Cycle Champs too but I've never seen that in any ad. I do not call them Cycle Champs. Only the earlier D pocket ones from the early and the mid 50's and late 40's.

livioli

Familiar Face
More 40 I would say. I'm 178cm tall, and 75 kg.

Is it more 38 or more 40?

If it’s more 40 it could potentially work, he’s not a big dude but he’s definitely bigger than me and mine is probably a 38.

jeo

One Too Many
Got it.

Once he gets back to me, I’ll let you know. If it’s still available, I will connect you with him and you can take it from there. I don’t know his asking price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner