Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does this bother you?

Sell or keep

• Sell it, looks bad

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Keep it, not big deal

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

Hh121

Banned
You bought a budget jacket and now you're complaining it's not as good as a premium one?
My first two First Wilson mall jacket dont have this problem, sleeves are comfortable. That's not something exclusive to high end maker.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
My first two First Wilson mall jacket dont have this problem, sleeves are comfortable. That's not something exclusive to high end maker.
Now that's a comparison that makes sense.

So I guess it's fair to conclude that not only are 5*'s patterns weak, the execution is poor as well?

Damon141

Practically Family
When it breaks in with good creasing you might not notice it and surely people in public won’t notice unless it’s a keen eyed lounge member.

Well, truth be told, material is the only reason Wilson is a budget maker but their clothes is undoubtedly styled, tailored and sewn on a professional level. Mall clothes isn't badly made. I honestly would've been much more surprised to see such glaring error on a Wilson jacket. . .

Hh121

Banned
Well, truth be told, material is the only reason Wilson is a budget maker but their clothes is undoubtedly styled, tailored and sewn on a professional level. Mall clothes isn't badly made. I honestly would've been much more surprised to see such glaring error on a Wilson jacket. . .
My wilson (5.5 lbs), not a bad jacket at all.

Attachments

• 03BF7843-6152-426B-B92F-610262650E9D.jpeg
    03BF7843-6152-426B-B92F-610262650E9D.jpeg
    596.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 7B28A4DE-2DEF-45A5-B8C2-3CC737B7DC66.jpeg
    7B28A4DE-2DEF-45A5-B8C2-3CC737B7DC66.jpeg
    539.4 KB · Views: 67

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
I don't think it's fixable unless they re cut and replace one of the sleeve to match the other.

Which is a lot of work. And the shipping back and forth is not be worth it.

This is a tough one. If it's 5Star stock leather then you could ask for a re-make. But it's special Horween.

Money wise it makes sense to sell it and move on. It would depend on how attached you have gotten to this jacket design It looks good overall, but has flaws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn