Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dogs and Hats

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Goldens will do that to ya.... bonding is what they do best....

They take over your heart for sure and for certain.......

You can see it in both of their eyes in that pic.......

As you can tell I once had a golden also... can't bring myself to get another since I lost her.......

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
Does this count?

My Campdraft and stuffed friend wanting it out.....

IMG_0636_zps3019ce05.jpg

I love this thread. Beautiful shots, HRME.

Not a dog---

Thanks, Jeff. Beautiful shots are easy with dogs and kids. And cats, too. VERY cute shots of your cat in the hat!
But now I can't show Miles this thread. He likes cats, yet would be thoroughly indignant by the sight. :eeek: LOL!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the day!

Last edited:
Meet Butch, a.k.a. the Silver Schnauzer (Miniature Schnauzer, actually). Graduation Day, February 2012:

Graduation_Day_02-2012_zps3bd0db88.jpg

I apologize for the poor quality, but we didn't have a proper camera with us and this was the best we could manage with our cell phones. Also, my wife had to...ahem...convince Butch to sit still.

And, yes, I realize a mortarboard is a cap, not a hat, but this is the only photo I had that applied to this thread. :D

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Do we detect a small enigmatic Mona Lisa smile here? Queen's slightly raised right corner of her mouth reminds me of something ... :D

No enigma Ole, she will do anything for food.

Zombie, Butch looks top of his class.

The QUEEN RULES, Mike...

Yes Charlie, she does. She rings a bell (literally, a small bell hanging by the back door) and we jump to let her out and take care of business.

...Even without the mortarboard, Zombie... Butch looks like a very intelligent pooch!
...Zombie, Butch looks top of his class...
Thank you Gents! He is, but he chooses when he wants to show off his intelligence. lol

Perfect example--the above photo was taken when he graduated from "Puppy training" at our local Pet Smart. It was a nine-week course, and he developed a bad case of gastroenteritis on week three. As such, he was largely uncooperative during the following weeks because he wasn't feeling well. The instructor recognized this and told us to keep working with him, which we did with marginal results. Then graduation night came...and Butch did everything we told him to perfectly, as though he knew that was the one night when it really mattered. My wife and I were shocked and proud at the same time. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn