Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Donation Hat Auction

buler

I'll Lock Up
What is this? See original thread: donation hat

I'm posting the hat early because I'm going to be away tonight. Bidding starts at 7pm Pacific, 9 Central, 10 Eastern and ends at that time on Sunday, August 2nd. Please bid in $5 increments to make things easier.
Earliest I can ship is August 5th.

The hat I've chosen is a Disney Ranger in a medium grey/graphite color.

Size 7 3/8
Brim 2 1/4" Bound w/grey 3/16" binding
Thin Ribbon 3/8" in black
Wind Trolley
Approx 5" crown
Sweatband is grey, 1 11/16" and reeded
White satin liner w/plastic over tip

Condition appears to be unworn. There is some evidence of front pinch when open crown. Would be mint except for one moth divot under the brim (see pics). All stitching is tight.

Fit: I didn't measure the circumference because its too hard to be accurate. The approx length of the opening is 8 1/4" and the width is 6 11/16". I set a hat jack at 23" and the hat went on it, but a little snug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction details:

- runs 7 days from Sunday, July 26th thru Sunday, August 2nd
- any full-fledged member of the Fedora Lounge (more than 15 previous posts) may bid
- lets go with a 9pm central start/end time (7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern) based on the Fedora Lounge server clock
- If a member chooses to enter a bid within the last 5 minutes of the close of an auction, then the auction will automatically be extended for an additional 5 minutes from the time of the last bid.
Bidding can continue if posted within the 5 minute extension period. Auction will close if no bids are posted during the extension period.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
3544351666_2808fc84a2_o.jpg

3544351166_deb0885a31_o.jpg

disney_6.jpg

disney_9.jpg

disney_5.jpg

disney_12.jpg

disney_10.jpg

disney_11.jpg

disney_13.jpg

disney_7.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
What is the inside circumference? Would you consider it a oversized 7 3/8? Thanks
Diego

I have a hard time measuring the inside with accuracy. Based on the length and width measurements and using an ellipse calculator the circumference comes out to just over 23". When I set a hat jack at 23" the hat went over it but it was snug. So I would not consider it oversized. Its probably best to compare the length and width numbers to a hat that fits you well.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner