Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Downton Abbey - I'm hooked

filfoster

One Too Many
If you can't wait for your questions to be answered in upcoming episodes you can finish the season right here.
Thanks but not at work, I can't. The IT filters block it. I suppose I should not be on here during working hours anyway! Thanks just the same!
I am not worried about a 'spoiler' since the plot is only one attraction of the program and I am old enough to promptly forget it anyway.

filfoster

One Too Many
Thanks, I hoped it was included. There are very few programs I get "hooked" on but this one has done it to me. I caught the last episode of Season 1 by accident, it peaked my interest and then I had to see the rest.

Regards,
J.S.

I see in the product description for the to-be-released DVD set, that one of the special features is 'fashion and uniforms'! I usually resist the 'also interested in' items but the hard copy book about the "world of Downton Abbey' sounded too good to pass up.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, I hoped it was included. There are very few programs I get "hooked" on but this one has done it to me. I caught the last episode of Season 1 by accident, it peaked my interest and then I had to see the rest.

Regards,
J.S.

I wish my husband would get hooked on it, but he just looked at the costumes and said, "This is definitely your kind of show, not mine." lol We are a classic case of opposites attract!

[video=youtube;r5dMlXentLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dMlXentLw[/video]

The Tea Party Scene is hysterical

[video=youtube;p3YYo_5rxFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3YYo_5rxFE&feature=relmfu[/video]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo