Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dress pants, never worn, waists 32" to 33.5"

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Closet cleaning time. I have three pairs of made-to-order dress pants which I had made one per year in the early 1990s and never wore. Actually, I think I wore one pair a couple times, but I don't remember which one. Construction is tough as nails and the shape is timeless. The box pleats on two pairs look a bit sloppy when lying flat but look great when being worn. Measurements and descriptions are below, plus a photo. Although the waist measurements are slightly different (you can tell which pair was made first and which last) there is enough material in the waistbands of each pair for adjustments to be easily made, so someone who is a 32" or 33" will be able to wear all three pairs after a visit to your alterations person or seamstress. The photo washes out the colours a bit, so read the description. These would be great for a young fellow starting out (whose waist hasn't expanded to 37" like mine).

Price is USD$40 shipped for the lot, which is simply to cover the shipping to the U.S.

1. TAN, definitely a light tan colour, box pleated front.
waist = 32.25"
outseam = 43.25"
inseam = 32.5"

2. DARK BROWN, dark chocolate brown colour, two forward pleats.
waist = 33"
outseam = 43"
inseam = 32.5"

3. GRAY, nice dark grey colour with box pleated front.
waits = 33.5"
outseam = 42"
inseam = 31"

Interested parties please contact me via forum message.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR