Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*DROPS 8/19*NOS/near NOS Gunboat Longwings sizes 7.5-10.5

justuhgeek

New in Town
I have a small selection of NOS and barely worn Longwings. Prices below include shipping CONUS. If you need shipping outside of CONUS, please let me know. Pictures and descriptions below. Offers always welcome.

1.) First up is a pair of NOS Florsheim Imperial Longwings size 9.5D. They are made of tan pebbled grain leather. Only flaw is a bit of residue on the inner of the shoes as seen in the photos below. They feature the classic Florsheim wood grain leather soles, which are untouched I might add, and the notorious suicide V-cleat. I have attached a closeup pic to display the beautiful texture. These shoes come with the original box. You don't see many of these NOS Gunboats in a "D" width. I am asking $225>>>$190 for these.
IMG_1753.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12

2.) The next pair is same as the above pair except they are a size 10C. Also, they feature no visible defects. They also come with the original box, which is a bit more worn than the one above. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Asking $185>>>$175 for these.
IMG_1649.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

3.) This is a pair of Pebbled Grain Florsheim Royal Imperial Longwings 7.5C in fantastic condition. The uppers are in spectacular condition as you can see in the photos below. They have been worn about a dozen or so times. They were made in the USA. You can still see the beautiful wood grain in the leather soles. These have lots of life left. For these, I am asking $100>>>$90.
IMG_1681.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10

4.) Next is a pair of Black Pebbled Grain Florsheim Imperial Longwings 8.5D. They have only been worn about 4-5 times. Soles barely have any wear on them. There is a bit on residue(probably oil) on the inner heel as seen in the photos. Uppers are in great condition aside from a few small scratches near the toe area of the shoes. I am asking for $105>>>$90 for these.
IMG_1669.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10

5.) Last up is a pair of NOS Hanover L.B. Sheppard Longwings in Tan Pebble Grain size 10.5C. These Hanovers feature leather soles with V-cleats, which are only found in older models. The shoes are missing the left leather heel insert, which you can easily replace for cheap(or take it to a local cobbler). There is also a bit of residue near the eyelets as shown in the pictures. I am asking $115>>>$105 for these.
IMG_1693.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Look for more in the near future! :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

justuhgeek

New in Town
I am not an expert on the subject matter, and it is difficult to give a precise year of production for the shoes. However, I am confident that the NOS Florsheim Imperials were made in the early-mid 70's. I know they were definitely made prior to the 80's when production moved to India. The Royal Imperials shown above were made just prior to this transition, which dates them in the late 70's to early 80's. I hope this information helps.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran