Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dubow a2 from Platon

ycloud77

New in Town
@regius I had to do the same thing. Platon didn't confirm my color choice for the Italian horsehide a few weeks after I placed the order. Opened a case and got a message from him after Ebay freezed the fund. Platon said he was travelling and my messages were displaced. Wish I didn't have to do that but no communication at the time made me nervous. Nevertheless the jackets was finished beautifully and delivered at the end.
I just want to share my personal experience and can't advise you to open a case or not. Keep in mind Paypal protection is 6 months these days.

timmbo

New in Town
My size 42 in seal arrived last week. I think it's great - an extra half-to-three-quarters of an inch in the sleeve would make it perfect.

dubow-png.20269

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
They could be longer but you can get away with them, there are period photos of A2's being worn with sleeves like that. I think the sleeve length obsession - which I generally share - is more of a recent preoccupation.

Well sure they are a recent obsession. We aren't being issued a regular take it or leave it A2 by the Army Air Corps over the counter. Many today are paying for a better well fitting jacket. Why would you want it to be ill fitting and look poorly sized..??
HD

T Lai

New in Town
Hi guys is it normal that I won't receive any confirmation email after making the order? I made an order 2 weeks ago, did receive invoice number cos I paid with Paypal, but so far not an email from Platon. I sent him an email to see if the order has been registered but no reply...

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Hi guys is it normal that I won't receive any confirmation email after making the order? I made an order 2 weeks ago, did receive invoice number cos I paid with Paypal, but so far not an email from Platon. I sent him an email to see if the order has been registered but no reply...

COVID has had a massive impact on BK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto