Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Duty worn JL for sale Size 42 w/ vented sleeves

Bluechel

Practically Family
Up for sale is a CHP by Johnson Leather in size 42 with vented sleeves in the following measurements: pit to pit 23" sleeve 25" shoulder 21" and length 27". Vented sleeves and snap in liner. No pinholes.

Looking for $525 PP PM me if interested
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4516.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4514.JPG
FF

Bluechel

Practically Family
Will take reasonable offers of course, but also willing to trade for something in my size (48-50 with 26.5" sleeves)

BikerSEA

New in Town
From the 20 years I lived in San Francisco, I believe that this is the SFPD jacket and not the CHP jacket. The CHP jacket does not had the padding at the bottom, and has a chevron seam instead of a straight seam across the back. Still, it's a beautiful jacket!

Bluechel

Practically Family
From the 20 years I lived in San Francisco, I believe that this is the SFPD jacket and not the CHP jacket. The CHP jacket does not had the padding at the bottom, and has a chevron seam instead of a straight seam across the back. Still, it's a beautiful jacket!
You are right, and perhaps it was better to be more specific, as I used the CHP designation more as a "generic" term to broadly define the style. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21