Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dvds. How many.

Godfrey Park

DVDs, anyone?

Well, Feraud mentioned that it had to be quality over quantity, but I like to think of every movie I have as having some redeeming aspect - yes, even Showgirls. I currently have around 2000 titles in my DVD library. The collection spans silents through the latest and has a few TV shows (Leave It to Beaver, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, South Park, Star Trek, etc.) as well as quite a few Criterion discs. Of course, the largest number of titles spans the 30's, 40's, and 50's. :)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
About 260. (I counted across the shelf and then multiplied the number of shelves.) A wide variety - Classic comedies, noir, some sci-fi, animation, TV shows, cartoons.

Rafter

Suspended
Godfrey Park said:
Well, Feraud mentioned that it had to be quality over quantity, but I like to think of every movie I have as having some redeeming aspect - yes, even Showgirls. I currently have around 2000 titles in my DVD library.
Well, Godfrey Park,
I have only 12 DVD's. My VHS collection is far more extensive, close to 250.
As for Showgirls, I taped it off of a Showtime free-view.
What can I say, I was a fan of "S-B-T-B".
Just wasn't the same after Elizabeth Berkley left! :rolleyes:

savedbybell_jessie_240x260_061620041135.jpg
141.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot