Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ear warmers for hats

majormoore

Vendor
Thanks for the advise, the outer shell is a lite canvas type material, I use differant colors, mostly black, tan brown and greys, the inside is nice soft fleece, I did think about some with cashmere,

I had to travel to Nashville this morning for my grandson's 1st birthday, was 16 this morning and 23 this afternoon, had one in the truck on my other hat, stopped to fill up with fuel and was 18 and windy, at the truck stop, I put the hat on that I had the earm warmer on, and filled up, must have had 25 people ask me where they could get one of those hat warmer things as they called them, two cowboys from west texas plains , flipped out over it, asked if I would sale the one I had with me, said they loved the idea, and hated working the feed lots with caps and hoods on, made looking over the shoulder hard and blocked some sight.
They said I should head out to the cold west area and have a truck load of them and stop at every truck stop and walk around with mine on, and the hands will come a running.

Thanks to all of you that did get to see them before we pulled the photos, for your thumbs up and saying move on this it's a winner.

Major Moore

AlterEgo said:
As a business consultant, I'm paid hideously huge to recommend what is sometimes so obvious. In that vein, my free advice to you on this product is that it will sell like hotcakes, but you must get the patent process in motion immediately and act fast to get it into production. Work even harder on channels of distribution--that's where the big boys squash little guys like you.

Remember, the big guns will basically copy your idea with small changes and try blow you away, so you must GET TO MARKET FIRST.

NOW is the time to think in terms of building out with brand extensions, say polar fleece ones, cashmere, in more colors, etc.

Key is a catchy name. "Snuggie" has now sold over a million units, but never would have done so well with a name like "backwards robe."

By the way, I'd like one. What are they made of?

I used to see something similar in western catalogs a few years ago. They attached like those stampede strings that slide between the felt & the sweatband. Not sure if they had a patent but definitely the same idea.
I want one of Major Mike's!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn