Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman A2, 42R and Hillside horsehide vest 42

pak

One of the Regulars
1) Eastman house A2 size 42 in dark seal goat. Best guess is this was made in the 90s. The pocket label is gone. Leather is seal goat and is thick, substantial and in good condition. Talon zip. Lining has some wear points in the left sleeve(watch wear possibly), right sleeve by knit, around neck. Knits have been replaced and are in good condition. There was, at one time, a name patch and squadron label on left chest and a small round patch on the left shoulder/arm. The leather is dark and the needle holes are not too obvious but can be seen. This jacket wears like a large size 42. After spending time with Coopers, US Authentic, US Wings and the like, I bought this used. It has show me there really is a difference with jackets made by the upper tier makers. Measurements are as follows: Chest front 23", Chest back 24.5". Shoulder 20". Back to bottom of knit 24.5" Arms: shoulder seam to bottom of knit 25.5". Price $250.00 USD North America only.
2) Hillside USA Horsehide basic vest product code 602H. Size 42, Brown color, snap enclosure Measurements Chest 21", back length 22 3/8. Vest is in as new condition. Hide is brown and in some light has a bit if burgundy tint. This wears like a small 42. Best described at www.hillsideusa.com/. $120.00 USD North America only.
I can send photos to e-mail or phone. PM for questions and discussion. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner